Right at Home Boston North, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home care assistance agency, is looking for compassionate caregivers to join our fantastic team.
If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact Right at Home Boston North. Wouldn't you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? Right at Home Boston North is an award winning home care agency and has been recognized as a leading service provider by Caring.com.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and on-going development programs
- Recognition programs - Caregiver of the Year and CareRewards
- Employee referral programs
- Competitive pay
Looking for Homemaker/Companions to fill hourly Companion Care openings in our Boston North/Somerville Office. The ideal candidate is caring, compassionate and is sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve. Individuals should also have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability, and organizational skills.
The Companion CareTeam member enables the client to remain free from injury or harm and provides companionship that is sufficient to provide a secure environment. The CareTeam member is responsible for observing the client and reporting changes to the nurse and or responsible person to provide general attention to the client.
- Responsibilities may include light housework and homemaking activities including: running a vacuum, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares healthy and nutritious meals and snacks.
- Provides companionship including accompanying elder on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Primarily work in client's place of residence.
- Travel time is required.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.