Right at Home in Foxboro has an immediate opening for a part-time Registered Nurse (RN). Preferred candidates will have had 2+ years of direct clinical experience with adult patients and their families. Possessing knowledge of options and solutions to ensure that clients can remain successfully in their homes is a must. Day to day responsibilities will include training new Home Health Aides, orientation and field supervision of direct care staff, as well as assessments and coordination of client care for new and current clients.
In addition to possessing a current valid RN license, we also require excellent assessment and communication skills, thorough documentation, timely follow-up and desire to be an integral part of the Right at Home team. This position is part-time. We are looking for someone available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays with a commitment of 1 weekend per month (occasional evenings as needed).
Benefits of working with Right At Home:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Schedules
- Access to health insurance
- Employee Discounts to major retailers
- Accessible Owners involved in day to day operations
- Eligible for PTO
- Graduate of a State Approved School of Nursing
- Currently licensed without encumbrances and in good standing as a registered nurse by the State Board of Nursing
- Meets the health requirements for employees providing direct patient care
- Current CPR Certification
- Have valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation